Thursday 31 March 2011

awesom campus life :)

MY CLASSMATE

WE ARE LIKE A FAMILY :)


BEST BUDDIES



IS OUR SUCCESS :)
MAJLIS ANUGERAH DEKAN KALI KE-2

sometimes, i was think...im very lucky because have an oppurtunity
to study in University..for me, that was the great prizes of my sucessess in SPM..
not really success...but very grateful...
everyday..class...just like an office hour...8:00 until 5:00 and sometimes until 6:00
Assignment..Quizez..Test..Presentation..Project..and Final exam..
wake up in the morning i will study because that time my brain is really powerful
social life?? aha...I have so many friends.. really nice person
lecturer?? Uitm Perak got so many the best lecturer..double thumbs up!
hostel?? college Cemara is the best hostel!
I just can say that as a student like me, everyday is a great moment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment